MCA Suspension is a highly respected Australian automotive suspension brand designing and manufacturing adjustable suspension kits for cars to suit street use and many kinds of motorsport use. We have been operating our Geebung MCA business for 10 years, but our custom Gold Series workshop dates back many decades. We have a strong and successful history competing at high levels of motorsport around the world.
About the role
We are looking for a new staff member to carry out installations of our suspension products on customers cars. This will also involve product development and setup work, not just conventional installs.
The successful applicant will also be required to organise part shipments into stock both physically in the warehouse and digitally in our computer system. They will also need to assist with smaller warehouse jobs like checking stock levels and keeping it tidy/organised.
They will need to be punctual, reliable, have excellent attention to detail and when required be able to work autonomously.
Our hours are 7am to 5:30pm with 3 breaks evenly spread through the day. But only Monday to Thursday. The working environment consists of a small, friendly, and like minded team.
- Remove, Install and Adjust Suspension on vehicles
- Perform Wheel Alignments
- Receiving parts orders
- Maintaining warehouse organisation
- Maintaining stock levels
- Product assembly
- Assist with freight packing
Required skills and experience
- Solid mechanical knowledge and experience
- The ability to work well with others as part of a team
- Excellent focus and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and stay on task
- Good computer skills
- Forklift license advantageous
- Automotive suspension experience/knowledge advantageous
- Wheel alignment experience advantageous
- Keen interest in cars and learning
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.