If you would like to lodge a warranty claim, please read the below information to ensure that your claim is valid and you understand the process as to how your claim will be managed. Once read, please complete the warranty claim form.
This warranty policy sets out the standard terms and duration of warranty offered to consumers who purchase physical goods from MCA Suspension and our standard practices for remedy. By purchasing physical goods from MCA Suspension or an authorized dealer you acknowledge your agreement with the terms set out within this policy. This warranty does not replace the rights of a consumer under Australian Consumer Law.
Period of Warranty
The suspension packages listed below are provided with a 3 year non-transferable warranty commencing from the date the consumer receives the product.
- MCA Red packages (sold on or after 1st July 2020)
- MCA Pro Sport packages
- MCA Pro Comfort packages
The suspension packages listed below are provided with a 2-year non-transferrable warranty commencing from the date the consumer receives the product.
- MCA Race Red Series packages (sold prior to 1st July 2020)
- MCA Street Ultimate packages (no longer sold)
- MCA Street Ultimate Elite (no longer sold)
- MCA Race Prime packages (no longer sold)
- MCA Street Performance packages (no longer sold)
- MCA Street Essential packages (no longer sold)
- MCA Street Essential Elite packages (no longer sold)
- MCA Blue Series packages (no longer sold)
The suspension packages listed below are provided with a 1 year non-transferable warranty commencing from the date the consumer receives the product.
- Voston Sport packages
- Voston Comfort packages
- Voston Mach 1 packages (no longer sold)
The warranty is valid for all suspension packages purchased through MCA suspension or an authorized MCA Suspension dealer and does not extend to products purchased privately or through a non-authorized entity.
Improper usage and installation of products
MCA Suspension reserves the right to refuse warranty claims where evidence is present to support suspected mis-use, neglect of physical goods, incorrect installation or MCA Suspension finds evidence of damage caused by external factors.
This policy covers the following failures or issues that have the potential to occur for the duration set out in “Period of Warranty”. MCA Suspension reserves the right to reject specific warranty claims relating to certain issues that have reoccurred after a remedy has already been provided where it is believed by MCA Suspension that the issue relates to physical goods or components not provided by MCA Suspension.
Visible defects or issues (no warranty claim limit within “Period of Warranty”)
- Leaking oil seals: Photographic evidence of failure will need to be provided to MCA Suspension to legitimize warranty claims relating to leaking or defective oil seals.
- Rubber Bushes: Photographic evidence of failure will need to be provided to MCA Suspension to legitimize warranty claims relating to damaged or defective rubber bushes.
- Metal Bearings: Photographic or video evidence of failure will need to be provided to MCA Suspension to legitimize warranty claims relating to damaged or defective Metal Bearings.
- Bumpstops: Photographic evidence of failure will need to be provided to MCA Suspension to legitimize warranty claims relating to damaged or defective Bumpstops.
- General defects in components that inhibit the product being used for its designed purpose or compromises the safety of the product: Photographic evidence of failure or defects will need to be provided to MCA Suspension to legitimize warranty claims relating to general defects.
Audible Defects or issues (limited to one warranty claim per unit within “Period of Warranty”)
Audible issues that continue to arise after a warranty claim has already been completed are unlikely to be caused by the suspension package provided by MCA Suspension. For this reason MCA Suspension limits the number of warranty claims relating solely to audible issues to one warranty claim for each unit purchased. If you are experiencing ongoing audible issues after your first warranty claim for a particular unit, we suggest consumers seek further assistance from a qualified mechanical workshop regarding looking into other possible causes.
Process to lodge a warranty claim with MCA Suspension
All suspected warranty claims for MCA Suspension physical goods must be lodged via the warranty claim form on the MCA Suspension website. With respect to unforeseen busy periods, MCA Suspension will endeavour to contact claimants within 2 business days from the time the claim is lodged and provide additional guidance to remedy the issue experienced by the consumer; or provide additional information as to the warranty claim process.
MCA Suspension reserves the right to request additional information from the consumer in relation to the claim; or instruct the consumer to make adjustments to the physical goods to remedy; or assist in diagnosis prior to replacement components being provided.
MCA Suspension reserves the right to demand the vehicle be inspected by a local authorized MCA Suspension workshop prior to claims being approved.
Where suspected faulty parts need to be freighted to MCA Suspension, the freight to MCA Suspension must be organised and paid for by the claimant. Return of the serviced/repaired/replaced parts will be organised by MCA Suspension at no cost to the claimant.
Where replacement components are provided by MCA Suspension, the replacement component/s will be freighted to the claimant at no cost to the claimant. MCA Suspension reserves the right to demand defective component/s be returned to MCA Suspension. Where it is required that defective components be returned, the freight to MCA Suspension must be organised and paid for by the claimant. Tracking information upon sending the defective components must be provided to MCA Suspension via email.
Replacement and installation of physical goods
MCA Suspension is not responsible for any incurring costs due to any warranty or non-warranty related issues with our products. This includes but not limited to any parts and labour costs associated with installation or removal of any products.
Replacement Program Terms
If the claimant is unable to return the defective suspension product to MCA Suspension, the following can be offered at the discretion of MCA Suspension:
- The claimant can request for complete unit/s to be sent directly to a nominated physical address to replace defective components that have been confirmed as defective by MCA Suspension
- A $45.00 administration fee via credit card is applicable where replacement unit/s are provided prior to receival of defective unit/s. Please note that for warranty claims relating to audible issues, a maximum of 2 units can be replaced per claim.
- MCA Suspension will not process multiple warranty claims for the same set of suspension while an existing claim is underway.
- The claimant will have 30 days commencing from the date of the replacement unit/s arrival with the claimant to have all defective components suitably packaged and sent off to MCA Suspension. The freight to MCA Suspension must be organised and paid for by the claimant. Tracking information upon sending the defective components must be provided to MCA Suspension via email.
- The claimants credit card details will be held by MCA Suspension for the 30 day period.
- MCA Suspension will notify the claimant 5 days prior to the end of the 30 day period by e-mail if they fail to make contact with MCA Suspension by this time.
- If the claimant has not notified MCA Suspension that the defective goods are ready for transportation prior to the end of the 30 day period, MCA Suspension will charge the claimants credit for the unit/s supplied at the retail price for a single complete unit.
- Time extensions to the 30 day period can be requested by the claimant prior to the end of the 30 day period and granted at the discretion of MCA Suspension.
- MCA Suspension will organise and pay for all costs associated with the transport of replacement components to the claimant. Freight of defective goods from the claimant to be returned to MCA Suspension must be organised and paid for by the claimant.
For the purchase of products where the customer or the destination address is located outside of Australia, the following reductions in coverage apply:
- MCA Suspension is not responsible for any freight issues that may arise in the receiving country.
- MCA Suspension is not responsible for any additional freight, taxes or import costs that may be applicable to the importation of goods from another country.
- MCA Suspension limits it’s warranty coverage to visual defects or issues only. This explicitly excludes audible issues from the coverage offered. For visual defects or issues, photographic or video proof must be provided for warranty claims to be considered.
- The customer is responsible for all freight, import tax or any other cost associated with the transportation of goods to and from MCA Suspension in relation to warranty claims.
- The Replacement Program as mentioned prior in this document is not available to International customers.
- The customer can request discounted new replacement units within the warranty period when a Warranty claim is approved, instead of returning goods to MCA Suspension for repair. In this case the customer will be responsible for all freight charges, import taxes or any other cost associated with the replacement goods being sent.