Air Cups are great but are not as universal as often thought
- Remove 23mm of shaft travel just from fitting them (which is quite a lot)
- Decrease height adjustment range
- Potentially decrease the length of the spring that will fit
- Assemble with longer shafts to try and accommodate the loss in travel.
- Make the shocks shorter to regain the correct operating lengths after adding the longer shafts.
- Assess if we can fit the normal spring or if we need to fit a shorter and/or firmer spring.
- Check if there is a sufficient height adjustment range and make modifications as required if there’s not.