MCA Suspension is a highly respected Australian automotive suspension brand designing and manufacturing adjustable suspension kits for cars to suit street use and many kinds of motorsport use. We have been operating our Geebung MCA business for 10 years, but our custom Gold Series workshop dates back many decades. We have a strong and successful history competing at high levels of motorsport around the world.
About the role
We are looking for a new team member to help us with customer communications including phone calls, emails and greeting customers who come to our Geebung workshop. This role involves taking messages, assisting customers, entering bookings accurately into our system, invoicing customers and taking payments.
The successful applicant will also be required to assist with some simple filing of documents and also assemble suspension valving, which is a simple, assembly process that requires attention to detail and diligence.
The successful applicant will be punctual, reliable, have excellent attention to detail and be able to work autonomously.
Our hours are 7am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday allowing for a three day weekend. The working environment consists of a small, friendly, and like-minded team.
- Answering Phones and Emails
- Greeting and Assisting Customers
- Creating bookings and invoices
- Filing job cards
- Assembling suspension valving
- Assist with Freight packing and booking when required
- General office duties
- Light cleaning such as vacuuming, mopping, etc
Required skills and experience
- A basic interest in cars/motorsport including an existing basic knowledge of cars/motorsport is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well with others
- Proficient in using and learning new computer systems and databases
- Customer service focused
- Excellent focus and attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work autonomously
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.