Location: Geebung, Brisbane, Queensland
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7am-5:30pm (40 hour, 4 day week)
MCA Suspension is a highly respected Australian brand designing and manufacturing adjustable suspension kits for cars to suit street use and many kinds of motorsport use. We have been operating our Geebung MCA business for 10 years, but our custom Gold Series workshop dates back many decades. We have a strong and successful history competing in and supporting high levels of motorsport around the world.
About the role
We are looking for a new team member to help us with predominantly suspension assembly, but other duties may include freight, warehouse/stock organisation and possibly vehicle installations if the successful applicant’s skills allow and the situation arises.
The successful applicant will be punctual, reliable, have excellent attention to detail, work well with others and be able to work autonomously. Some form of previous mechanical aptitude is essential, however does not need to be from the automotive industry specifically, nor does it need to be professional experience, can be self-taught/hobby.
Our hours are 7am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday allowing for a three day weekend. The working environment consists of a small, friendly and like-minded team.
- Reading and Following Job Card details
- Quality Control Inspections
- Internal Valving Assembly
- Shockabsorber Assembly
- Operating the Shockabsorber Dyno
- Assist with other areas when needed such as freight, warehouse/stock organisation and possibly vehicle installations/wheel alignments. Required skills and experience
- Reading, Writing and Verbal communication skills
- Previous mechanical experience (automotive experience preferred but not required)
- The ability to work well with others
- Basic computer usage experience
- Excellent focus and attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work autonomously
- The ability to start as soon as possible is highly desirable